- Local Knowledge. Our focus is on letting and managing properties which we have developed and therefore know very well.
- Significant experience. We have been running our lettings agency and management service since 1972. We combine significant local knowledge and experience.
- A friendly, efficient and personal approach. Many landlords have been with us for over twenty years.
- Commercially minded. We aim to deliver the best service for the lowest price, maximising returns through good management.
- Reliable. We place emphasis on a high level of accountability to both landlords and tenants. Frendcastle is a corporate member of the Association of Residential Lettings Agents (ARLA) , the Tenancy Deposit Scheme and the Property Ombudsman.
- Expertise in property management. We construct buildings and know how to look after them. Please refer to our page on property management services.
We manage a variety of properties, from simple studios to luxury riverside apartments and large town houses. Our fee for managing your rental property is competitive, with no catches and no hidden extras.
We offer an all inclusive service for our management fee, which covers the following:
- Preparing inventories
- Showing properties
- Appraising rental levels
- Selecting tenants and taking up references
- Preparing tenancy agreements/leases
- Collecting deposits and rents
- Making regular payments to landlord with full statements
- Arranging repairs, cleaning, redecoration etc
- Administering regular out-goings such as service charge and insurance costs
- We have great knowledge of all aspects of property construction and excellent links with the building trade, stemming from our long track record in property development. This sets us apart from most lettings companies.
- Reflecting our long standing presence in London and Surrey, we enjoy good relations with many local estate agents and regularly act as Agent of Agents to ensure that your property gets maximum exposure for new tenants.
We manage blocks of flats and property estates on behalf of property owners, with a comprehensive service including:
- Ground rent collection
- Service charge management
- Building and estate maintenance
- Resident and occupier consultation
- Accounting and reporting